Would you like a powerful tool in your cases against corporations, organizations, or governmental entities? In this video, the nation’s leading author on 30(b)(6) depositions, Mark Kosieradzki, teaches you how to use these depositions to win your case.
In under two hours, Kosieradzki introduces and expands upon the following key topics:
- When you can use 30(b)(6)
- Notice for the 30(b)(6)
- Using 30(b)(6) depositions against nonparties
- Using 30(b)(6) depositions to disprove the defendant’s claims and defenses
- Using 30(b)(6) depositions to prove spoliation
- 30(b)(2) document depositions
- Dealing with objections and refusals to answer
- Dealing with the 30(b)(6) deponent who knows nothing
- Why being the “most knowledgeable” isn’t enough for a 30(b)(6) deponent
- Sanctions for cancelling a 30(b)(6) deposition
This is not a dull lecture on civil procedure. This is how David takes on Goliath. This presentation will transform even a veteran trial lawyer’s practice. Never again will you allow a corporate designee to claim they “don’t know anything,” or sit helplessly during your opposing counsel’s endless objections, obstruction, and deposition cancellations.