Accreditation is not being offered for this On Demand Program
Each user must register individually as they will need their own login to access the program and comply with CLE requirements.
This Q&A session is from the David Ball Live Seminar in Washington DC with David Ball, Artemis Malekpour, and Kieth Mitnik. In this one-hour session the presenters cover:
- Ways to test whether your client has potential brain damage
- Keith Mitnik’s thoughts on IME’s
- How to attack defense experts’ methodology
- When and how to ask the jury for money
- Writing better motions to get federal judges to allow jury selection
- How to get the jury to talk
- Dealing with a late admission of liability
- Adopting different voir dire strategies
- Strategies for having/not having the client in the courtroom
- Anchoring and entering economic damages
- Handling caps on noneconomic damages
You won’t want to miss this valuable insight.