Accreditation is not being offered for this On Demand Program
Each user must register individually as they will need their own login to access the program and comply with CLE requirements.
William Barton and Nicholas Rowley have tried hundreds of cases and obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. When it comes to trial, they have seen—and done—it all.
In this special presentation originally offered to customers as part of our Fireside Chat series, Bill and Nick discuss how they handle common issues in trial and answer questions from a remote audience. They go over how they use preemption in voir dire, compare Nick’s method of brutal honesty with Bill’s method of owning his fears, and discuss questions on a range of issues such as:
- The importance of being honest with the jury
- The value of disclosing your bad facts
- How to dismantle the defense by showing how they try to use bias, prejudice, and sympathy to win
- How to inoculate against bad facts
- How to address tort reform with conservatives
- Whether to waive economic damages
- And much more
In one hour, you can learn invaluable strategies and arguments that will help you improve your case outcomes from two of America’s greatest trial lawyers.
*Please note: Since this video was shot onsite outside a CLE, the audio of this program contains background noise of people walking by the cameras. Despite this, we felt this special discussion, filled with valuable knowledge, deserved release to our customers.