Trial Guides Distributes United Policyholders' Disaster Recovery Handbook
Posted by Alex Miller on Aug 20, 2007
The Disaster Recovery Handbook & Household Inventory Guide
by Amy Bach & Carol Ingalls Custodio
Trial Guides is now distributing The Disaster Recovery Handbook & Household Inventory Guide, a guidebook for insurance policyholders by United Policyholders. The book is the first-ever guide to preparing for and recovering from a natural disaster (fire, hurricane, earthquake), written by survivors for survivors, along with expert advice from trusted consumer advocates and personal finance professionals.The book includes:
- First steps and sources of help on the road to disaster recovery
- Advice on using tax rules specially designed for loss victims
- Step-by-step guidelines for optimizing insurance claim recovery
- Tips for reconstructing the contents of a destroyed home, including detailed lists of items commonly found in households
- How to find the right professional help
Tips and information important for emergency preparedness
The book is endorsed by leading experts, including:
- California's Insurance Commissioner, John Garamendi.
- Former FEMA director and CEO of ProtectingAmerica.org, James Lee Witt.
- Former Texas Insurance Commissioner and Insurance Director for the Consumer Federation of America, J. Robert Hunter.
Trial Guides is proud to carry this necessary and critical guide for disasters. Insurance agents, attorneys, government agencies, church groups and even
doctors should distribute this indispensable text to their clients and the general public. To encourage this, Trial Guides is pleased to offer a 10 percent discount on any purchase of ten or more copies of this guide.