This On Demand Program is a pre-order. It will be available for streaming in your account on or before 10/12/22.
Click here for Access Instructions for On Demand Programs.
Each attendee must register individually as they will need their own login to access the event and comply with CLE requirements.
We all want a fair and impartial jury.
Or do we?
From criminal to personal injury, every case with a jury room involves jury bias. In this webinar, Sari de la Motte, author of From Hostage to Hero, will share the unexpected ways bias affects voir dire and how a juror's bias can actually work in your favor.
Learn how to change the conversation instead of attempting to change the juror’s mind.
In this 60-minute webinar, Sari de la Motte will cover:
- Why you don't want (and can't have!) a “fair and impartial” jury
- How a juror's bias impacts the voir dire process
- How to deal with bias against lawsuits, lawyer hate, and money in voir dire
- Why you need to embrace bias and make it work for you
- How to use voir dire to source your opening statement from jurors
- and more!
Need accreditation in another jurisdiction? Fill out this form and note Course No. 220928D00.