Bill Barton is listed in Best Lawyers in America in 4 categories, has been on the cover of Super Lawyers, and is routinely listed as one of Oregon’s top ten superlawyers. He’s tried over 500 jury trials and has lectured on trial advocacy in thirty-five states and five countries. Bill has also served as a state trial judge pro tem and is the author of Recovering for Psychological Injuries (3rd Edition). In this webinar, Bill will teach you advanced skills that you can begin using immediately in your practice.
In 90-minutes, he’ll cover the following topics and more:
- Elevating the prominence of the jury instructions
- Tips on direct and cross-examination
- Weaponizing professionalism
- Generating credibility
- Treating the judge as a thirteenth juror
- How to effectively argue to conservative jurors