What if you could learn the secrets for selecting a winning jury without the expense of hiring a professional jury consultant? In Jury Selection and Psychology, trial lawyer, psychologist, and jury consultant Lisa Blue teaches you how to immediately identify the jurors who will help your case and weed out those who hold a bias against you.
The key to rooting out prejudicial jurors is to tap into their belief systems. This CD/DVD set reveals how you can prompt jurors to open up and talk honestly about their values during voir dire. It then goes further, explaining how you can communicate with jurors throughout the case in such a way that they can’t help but provide a verdict for your client.
Blue shows you how to:
- Use jury questionnaires effectively
- Determine which questions to ask and which to avoid
- Deal with time limitations during voir dire
- Overcome jurors’ unrealistic expectations of the legal system
- Develop case themes that jurors connect with
- Simplify complicated concepts
- Discredit defense expert witnesses
- Improve juror perception of an unlikable client
- Build credibility with jurors
- Start and end your case on a strong note
- Use the defense’s argument to your advantage
The outcome of your case comes down to the jurors and your ability to connect with them. Jury Selection and Psychology gives you the edge you need to set the stage for your victory.
This title is part of the iWin® series of educational media by Trial Guides™.