Theodore I. Koskoff revolutionized the art of trial law. Never afraid to take risks, Koskoff made a name for himself defending the disadvantaged against big business. In Essays on Advocacy, he offers his proven techniques to help you refine your strategies and win tough cases.
This inspirational guide presents concrete strategies for:
- creating a sense of drama and using the intricacies of language to persuade jurors
- effectively communicating your client’s pain and suffering
- making witness testimony work for your case
- recovering from an unexpected courtroom crisis
- turning a setback into an advantage
In this series of eloquent and thought-provoking essays, Koskoff reveals how to develop the qualities and skills you need to successfully advocate for your clients and consistently win your trials.