Each attendee must register individually as they will need their own login to access the event.
Dorothy Clay Sims has had a remote law firm for the last decade, and in 2019 she practiced law remotely from 10 different countries. As scary as it may seem, she is here to show you why you don’t need an office in order to have a successful law firm. A year after Dorothy encouraged another attorney to go virtual with his law firm, he reached out to let her know he had moved to Hawaii and was thriving by working remotely.
This 60-minute program will cover:
- How to go virtual
- How to save money by going virtual
- How to slash overhead and reduce stress
- Why you don’t need a physical office space—and no one will know
- How you can benefit from hiring remote workers
- How to hire remote workers, including tips for advertising in states with lower wages
- The best websites for temporary help
- How to monitor your staff
- The benefits of a payroll service, including cost, reduction in bookkeeping, and liability
- A discussion of record keeping (employees from different states have different regulations)
Frequently Purchased Together
Total price: $300.00
After purchasing the on demand, you can view the program as many times as you'd like. The webinar is accessible in your Trial Guides account and never expires.
Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any additional questions! They can be reached at (800) 309-6845.