Don Keenan has received more than one hundred verdicts and settlements over $1 million, including five over $10 million and one over $100 million. Don Keenan is the youngest past-president of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an exclusive organization of one hundred members, all of which have the distinction of winning multiple seven-figure verdicts. He was the youngest member ever inducted, achieving this honor at the age of thirty-two, and later served as the youngest president of the organization.
In 1997 the National Law Journal named Mr. Keenan as one of the three best medical negligence lawyers in the United States.
Don Keenan is recognized by many as the top child advocacy trial lawyer in the country. Representing the Faces of the Future is a ten-CD audio book of how he obtains justice for the children he represents.
Disc 1 [51:33]
- Where's the Passion?—Effective Use of Emotion in the Courtroom
Disc 2 [25:40]
- Innovative Themes and New Ideals in Children Cases
Disc 3 [52:29]
- Effective Damages Workup—Presentation of the Child Injury and Death Claim
Disc 4 [40:41]
- Cross Examination of the Defense Medical Experts
Disc 5 [51:03]
- Premise and Products Liability Actions Involving Children
Disc 6 [64:59]
- Combating the Causation Defense in Obstetrical-Neonatal Cases
Disc 7 [46:29]
- Closing Argument Techniques
Disc 8 [40:51]
- Sample Closing Argument from an Obstetrical Case
Disc 9 [79:22]
- Settlement Negotiations–Proven Techniques in Child Injury Cases
Disc 10 [57:53]
- Overcoming Juror Bias
Total running time: 8 hours 31 minutes